We're excited to announce details of our Celebrating Wonderland Baking competition. If you have loads of imagination, can bake and decorate, this is the competition for you. The baking theme is Alice in Wonderland.
Win wonderful prizes from; Hedley’s Bookshop, Clareville Bakery and 10 O’clock Cookie.
Conditions of Entry
ENTRY FEE - $5 per entry
- Decorated cup cakes
- Decorated Cake
- Victoria Sponge
- Grandmother and Grandchild
Judges will be looking for originality, flavour & texture…
- Print off the Baking registration form HERE
- Drop off your entry form and registration fee to the Kokomai Office at the Carterton Event Centre by 5pm Thursday 22 October
- Bring your baking entry to the Carterton Event Centre between 2-4.30pm, Friday 23 October.
- Put your baking on a disposable plate
- Clearly label your entry with your full name, age, phone number and category.
Judging and prize giving takes place from 5.30 – 6pm at the Carterton Event Centre on Friday 23 October; winners need to be present to collect their prize.
Who are our Judges? Our expert Judges will be from Clareville Bakery, Finom Patisserie and 10’OClock Cookie